8.25.2006

249th Post: Time for house-cleaning

249 posts - believe me, I'm as surprised as you are....

but anyway, I thought this would call for a little clean-up. So here are the main things:

1. LINKS. I stole a few bytes on the company server to dump links - now there is everything I choose to share... roughly 25% of the total, and I'll rotate them in and out on occasion. Check that out on the right side over there...

2. BLOGS I read semi-regularly... This is a partial list of the stuff i have on the RSS feed. I mostly choose to get the whole experience right from the blog site in question, but this way, I at least know there is something new to read there... I'll put more of them on the right as time permits in the future as well. No more dead links there either.

And in other news...

I REALLY dig these shirts. You pretty-much can't go wrong with a Jermyn Street shirt maker since 1898. They know what a good shirt is all about. They have a yearly sale where they offer any 4 shirts for 100 (pounds). This is the only time of year to buy them, because otherwise they are spendy, when you do the exchange rate and shipping... the sale puts them in the range of good shirts you would buy here - but they are made in London by THEM!! You can't really find the hard Windsor cutaway collar, which I really like a lot, here in the states at any sort of affordable price, so that's where to go.

Also, these guys are here in the US and their "Shirt and Tie Book" just came out. They also have nice shirts and GREAT ties, great cufflinks as well. They are a good alternative to the London shirtmakers here. They make a collar that is pretty close to the Windsor Cutout, so that's nice. I REALLY like their ties though. Nice and bold, elegant, and just fetchin' good lookin'.

1 comment:

Sarah Bellum said...

humph...