7.20.2006

Making the (viral) email rounds

Got this in my email a few days back and again this morning. A co-worker also got it. I must admit I chuckled, then didn't think much of it, but then I noticed the file name of the picture itself:

"A Child's Last Day On Earth"

and I chuckled.

However, with the little 5 year old missing this week here in Salt Lake, I am certain her parents would choose to have their home, and everything in it painted by hand by their little girl..

But the picture IS funny though....

:)

1 comment:

for what it's worth said...

I would give anything to have that mess if the wee one was mine.
Is there any idea where this toad may be??
Thanks for putting out the alert to DianaJoy...you see the kind of traffic her blog and site get. Someone out there knows something.