1. The new season of Battlestar Galactica started this last Sunday evening. One of the better shows on TV. The big question: who are the other five Cylons? I therefore humbly submit:
1. Orrin Hatch - who, as we already know, is one of the Three Nephites.
2. Don Johnson, in his Sonny Crockett incarnation. We already know he's had a run in or two with Edward James Olmos / Commander Adama.
3. Al Gore - He invented the system of tubes we now call the interwebs. He's a cylon for sure.
4. Rosie O'Donnell
5. Dom Delouise
Speaking of Battlestar,Tricia Helfer, otherwise known as The Hot Cylon, the one who torments Gaius Baltar, and 15 year old boys alike, is appearing in Playboy's February edition. Woot. Here is her Official Site. It's safe for work.
2. So, speaking of riveting TV, president Bush does battle with his arch-nemesis, the English language, on TV this evening. Stay tuned, all, to see whether his dangling participle really is all it is said to be.
And while we're on the subject, is it just me, or do you also cringe every time you hear Condie Rice open her mouth? It sounds like she is on the verge of screaming her face off, or crying, whichever comes first. I think she is there to make Dubya look like a master of the language. Which she doesn't quite pull off, really.