Now I have been victimized. I've been tagged.
So, fine - I'll play along:
1) Was there any incident in your life which you feel, influenced you in particular?
There are only a few memories we take with us into adulthood from Childhood. One of these involved me being frustrated with my younger brother, and pushing the teeter-totter (that's what we called it in "those days") down so the other end caught him in the chin, causing stitches. I remember noting that I need to learn to control my anger.
2) What are you afraid of? Please name at least ONE example!
I'm afraid of being irrelevant to my children. I'm afraid of being forgotten. I'm afraid of failure. I'm afraid of accepting mediocrity in lieu of failure. I'm afraid of bees.
3) Is there any nature-event, you particularly like (i.e. thunderstorm, rain, snow etc.)?
I have always liked thunderstorms. I've been known to get up in the middle of the night to watch to show.
4) What kind of sport (if any) are you fond of or even actively pursue?
The sport I actively pursue these days is golf. In the last year I have played competitive lacrosse and basketball. But that has been relatively short-lived. I watch NFL football, and am a University of Utah football fan as well.
5) Do you easily get nervous or upset? "Blow up"?
I rarely blow up. The other day one of my kids mentioned that I was an unusually calm and good driver. I explained that it has more to do with the company than anything else... I am usually composed enough to choose my words wisely. I rarely blow a gasket, although it has happened before. Much less in the last five years.
6) Do you dread getting older? Feel the biological clock ticking?
My biological clock has been repo'd. I look forward to getting older.
7) Are you more a city-person or prefer the country-side?
City, city, and city. Although I desire a second home in Montana. Badly.
8) Do you allow any kind of fashion to rule over your taste?
Not any type of fashion particularly, although I have (brutally) expensive tastes, and like to dress well.
9) Are you more on the introverted or extroverted side?
For years I was tagged as an introvert. I work hard to be extroverted. But its worth it, as my circle of friends and acquaintances grows, I have satisfaction from that. I wish I went to more cocktail parties.
10) If you'd have to characterize yourself with one sentence - what would you say?
I'm overly loyal to the people close to me, to a fault sometimes; I don't like change, even when it's good.
So there you are - a little about me.... there is another one I have been tagged with, which I will get to soon.