Paradoxically Speaking - five things
1. I make the bed when I get up in the morning. Every morning. My desk looks like Jabba The Desk.
2. I'd like to have a wine and cheese party. Almost everybody on the invite list would wonder if they should bring cans or long-necks.
3. I wouldn't mind wearing a nice shirt/tie to work every day. I have disdain for the job descriptions that would require it of me.
4. I like to think of myself as technologically adept. But it's ThatOneWife who makes sure all the computers and stuff are running at our house.
5. If someone offered me a "no-shine guy's manicure" I'd take them up on it. I'm not gay.