12.20.2006

Barenaked Ladies concert

I mentioned about a month ago that we were taking the two youngest members of ThatOneFamily to this concert. ThatOneWife has seen these guys about 78 times, I've seen them a couple of times, and both these two like their music, and they enjoyed it a lot. It was the first "loud" concert (arena concert) for them both, although we did take the entire crew to see Tower of Power a couple of years ago at the SLC Arts Festival... that was a ROCKIN concert, if you like that kind of stuff. I once saw them in a small club in New York City, and they blew the lid off the joint - my ears rang for about two days. But I was also stunned by that horn section.

Here are a couple of pictures from the BNL concert last month:

There's proof that the younguns were with us... this was before the concert started...

































No comments: